GENERAL SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
You can apply to take the GSAT Training Course by completing our online form. Provided your background checks have been completed, we will process your application promptly when we receive it and you will be given access to the online course.
Your certificate will be available to you asyou complete the course. You will be able to download it as a PDF and print it if you wish. You will also be abkle to return to the site later and retrieve a copy.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: IT IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT THAT EMPLOYERS ENSURE THAT BACKGROUND CHECKS ARE COMPLETED SATISFACTORILY, BEFORE THE INDIVIDUAL IS ALLOWED TO UNDERTAKE ANY AVIATION SECURITY TRAINING, INCLUDING GENERAL SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING.
YOU MAY BOOK PLACES BEFORE THE CHECKS ARE COMPLETED, BUT THE INDIVIDUAL MUST NOT BE GIVEN ACCESS TO THE TRAINING UNTIL THESE CHECKS ARE SATISFACTORILY COMPLETED. FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY CONSTITUTE A BREACH OF BOTH UK DFT AND EC REGULATIONS AND COULD RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION BEING TAKEN AGAINST YOU AND/OR YOUR ORGANISATION. WE RECOMMEND APPLYING FOR GSAT IMMEDIATELY ON COMPLETION OF THE CHECKS.
Before you proceed, there is some specific information that we will require, please ensure you have this available if this is your first application.
The information includes:
Company Registration Number
VAT Registration Number (Non UK based European companies only)
Full names of all applicants who will be taking the course
Please click here to launch the GSAT Training Online application form.
Alternatively, you can download a copy in Word format by clicking here, (right click and select 'save target as' to download the form) completing and e-mailing to us at:
UK CAA Recognised Courses
- Ground Security Operatives - Target: Security Staff responsible for passenger and staff screening
- Ground Security Supervisors - Target: Security Supervisors (included material relating to people management issues)
- Aviation Security Manager Initial: Target: Airline, Handling Agent, Airport Security Managers, Regulated Suppliers
- Aviation Security Management refresher courses - Target: Airline, Handling Agent, Airport Security Managers
- Aircraft Search - Target: Aircraft Search Contractors
- CASP - Target: Cargo Admin Staff
- CO - Target: Cargo Handlers, Drivers
- CO Screening - Target: Cargo Handlers with screening responsibilities such as x-ray
- CS Screening - Target: Cargo Supervisors
- CM - Target: Cargo Managers and Appointed Persons at Regulated Agent Sites
- National X-ray Competency Test for Cargo Screeners - Target All UK air cargo x-ray screeners
- In-Flight Supplies Modules 1-14- Target: All persons dealing with Known In-Flight Supplies
- Known Supplier Modules 1-8: -Target: All persons packing and dispatching known supplies to a regulated supplier
- Known Consignor Course: All persons working in areas where identifiable SPX cargo is produced/packed/despatched to a Air Cargo Regulated Agent
- National X-ray Competency Tests: -Target: Cabin Baggage Screeners at UK Airports
- X-ray 6 monthly refresher courses, with our X6x6 on line system
- Web based courses: developed to suit client needs
- General Security Awareness Training (classroom and Web based)
Weapons Recognition / Awareness
Weapons recognition courses can include any of the following modules: Firearms, Explosives, Improvised Explosive Devices and Improvised Incendiary Devices, Knives, Chemical and Biological weapons
X-ray operators training courses devised around client needs and equipment